Перейти к публикации

Пушкара Бхага

Рекомендованные сообщения

Немного теории уже почитал:

http://argala.ru/pushkara-chast-1.html

http://argala.ru/pushkara-chast-2-pushkara-bhaga.html

Если в Jagannatha Hora показанно, что какая то граха, к примеру Луна, попадает в градус пушкары, то что в вашей жизни или жизни близких оно проявило хорошего, или это просто усиливается позитивная карма от обещаний в Раси?

Вырезка из книги

Any planet posited therein bestows very good results.

In standard texts Pushkara Navamsas are rarely used while they are freely used in Chandra kala Nadi.
1. Jataka Parijata Chap. VII, Verse 25—

(1) When Jupiter in conjunction with Mars and the Moon occupies in Vargottama or Pushkara Navamsa, the person born is a king.
(ii) When the full-Moon aspected by benefic planets is posited in the 10th house, a ruler of land is born.
(Il may be noted that Pushkara Navamsa is equated with Vargottama).

(б) Chandrakala NadiVol II, Part I, page 11 Verse 77—

meaning, Jupiter in Kendra or Kona in Pushkara Navamsa makes a native very lucky (wealthy). But, if the sign of the Pushkara Navamsa occupied by Jupiter falls in the Rasi chart, in the 6th, the 8th or 12th house (Shastamse, Ashtamse, Vyayamse), the native (in addition to * being wealthy) is emaciated (weak in health) and grieves on account of bereavement (death of a son).
(a)  Suppose in a chart of Libra Ascendant, Jupiter is posited in the 10th house (in Cancer sign is exaltation) in Virgo Navamsa which falls in the 12th house in the Rasi chart, so both conditions are fulfilled.
(б)  Suppose, in a chart of Libra Ascendant, Jupiter is in the 9th

house (in Gemini sign) in Taurus Navamsa which is also Ashtamsa-Nidhanamsa.
© Suppose, in a chart of Libra Ascendant, Jupiter is in the Ascendant (Libra sign) in Pisces Navamsa which is also Shastamsa.
In all the above three examples, the native will get both good and bad results.
(3) Chandrakala Nadi Vol. II Part I p. 12 verse 79—
meaning, if all the seven planets beginning with the Sun (Sun to Saturn) are posited in Pushkara Navamsa, the native born earns much wealth, enjoys all comforts of life, is very rich, famous (well-known) and happy.
Other verses for reference :
(4) Chandrakala Nadi Vol. I page 268 verse 2699—
(5) Chandrakalsa Nadi Vol. I, page 272, V. 2737;
(6) Chandrakala Nadi Vol. I P. 239 V. 2427;
Examples :
(1) N.T. Rama Rao (Ex-Chief Minister of Andhra) has his Moon, Jupiter and the rising Navamsa in Libra sign, Pisces Navamsa; also Ketu, the Sun and Mercury are in Pushkara Navamsa. The Sun and Mercury are also Vargottama. In all five planets and the rising Navamsa are in Pushkara Navamsa. (It may be noted that rising Navamsa sign falls in Rasi chart in the 6th house — Shastamsa)
(2)  Amitabh Bachhan has Jupiter in Cancer sign and Cancer Navamsa, and Venus in Virgo sign in Taurus Navamsa—two planets in Pushkara Navamsa.
(3) K.M. Kharegat has his Sun in Cancer sign, Cancer Navamsa; and Ketu in Leo sign, Libra Navamsa.
(4)  Our Prime Minister V.P. Singh has Jupiter in Cancer sign, Cancer Navamsa (Vargottama) and Saturn in Sagittarius sign, Sagittsarius Navamsa (Vargottama) - both planets in Pushkara Navamsa also.
(5) In the scribe's chart the Ascendant falls in Cancer sign, Virgo Navamsa (Pushkara Navamsa)
I have observed that natives having their rising Navamsas (Uditha Navamsa) falling either in Vargottama or in Purhkara Navamsa are outstanding in their careers.
I fervently hope that this article will prove useful to all ardentstudents of sidereal Astrology.

Создайте аккаунт или войдите в него для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...